Paper Submission Overview
All the manuscripts must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format prepared as per the instructions given below. A compliance report mentioning the changes made to your manuscript must also be submitted. Click here to view a sample compliance report.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress website (http://www.pdf-express.org), and:
- Create a IEEE PDF eXpress account, entering basic contact information; gets confirmation of account creation email.
- Upload a PDF for Checking or source file(s) for Conversion; get email confirmation of file receipt
- Submitted PDFs are Checked for IEEE Xplore-compatibility; source file(s) are Converted to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs.
If a PDF is submitted: you will receive an email stating that PDF Passed or Failed the Check. If the PDF fails, a PDF Check report is attached to the email. Author goes to account and clicks Understanding the PDF Check Report for solutions.
If source is submitted: you will receive the IEEE PDF eXpress-generated PDF as an attachment, and through your IEEE PDF eXpress account. Review PDF to ensure that it views on screen and prints as you intended.
- If necessary, revisions may be submitted (PDF or source); return to Step 2.
- When you have an acceptable, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF, submit this final PDF to the conference.
Make sure that there are no grammatical, spelling, or content errors in articles prior to submitting to PDF eXpress.
Note: Please note that provisional acceptance of abstract submission does not automatically guarantee full paper acceptance. Final acceptance of your full paper is the sole discretion of the reviewers.
Direct full paper submission is permitted for those who did not submit abstracts.